#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Kitchen Table Campaign

Saturday, December 30, 2006
The neat thing about working for change in a small- to medium-sized community is that one person's actions can make a difference. When I invited a few friends to my "meet and greet" for Betsy McGregor, one of three candidates for the local Liberal nomination, I had no idea that my event would end up hitting the local newspaper. (I mean my coffee is good, but not that good.) But that's exactly what happened. I'm telling you this story because if you're worried about the way things are going in your community, you can make a difference, starting at your own kitchen table.

More: One Woman. One Blog

Update 1/30:
Find out more about Betsy at her recently launched blog: Betsy McGregor

Labels: , , , ,

| posted by Ann D @ 3:09 PM