#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Remember the Milk Google Gadget: It Works for Me

Sunday, January 21, 2007
I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but I keep forgetting. However, my email crash has brought new organizational clarity to my life.

Here's the scoop.

You know how I'm always raving about Remember the Milk -- the online to do list that you can integrate with your calendar and pretty much any electronic gizmo you might choose to own?

Now you can build it into your favorite browser by using the Remember the Milk Google Gadget. This means that when you visit your home page at Google, you will automatically see your to do list. I've been doing that for about a month and it really helps to keep my "to do"s top of mind.

Some people who use Google Calendar like to take this one step further and have everything integrated together in their browser. You can do that, too.

I just happen to like to see my "to do"s by themselves. (It's simply a matter of personal preference.)

Labels: , ,

| posted by Ann D @ 1:37 PM