#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

MothersClick and Cook and Publish....

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

MothersClick is publishing a cookbook to raise funds for The Boys' and Girls' Clubs of America. What's cool about this project is that it will consist of favorite family recipes as submitted by (and voted on by) moms online -- the Internet equivalent of the classic women's group fundraising cookbook:

"Submissions for recipes are now being accepted and will continue to be until April 16, 2007. Moms across America, and worldwide, are invited to share their favorite family recipes by submitting them through MothersClick. Visit Cookbookformoms.com or go directly to MothersClick to enter recipes and learn more about the project. The recipe collection focuses on family favorites, recipes that are quick and healthy for busy families, and dishes that can be prepared with children."

I recently became a member of the Board of Advisors for MothersClick, so I really should send in my all-time favourite recipe: "there's no bread in the house" emergency tea biscuits. They really are yummy. I think I know the recipe from scratch.... Hmm. Better not rely on memory. I'll add "submit recipe to MothersClick" to my "to do" list at Remember the Milk. Hope I don't bring down the server. My various to do lists are getting awfully long.

Related:
Blurb.com

Labels: , ,

| posted by Ann D @ 10:52 AM