#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

May I Interrupt Your Back-to-School Madness...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
...for this frivolous message?

You see, I'm making it my personal mission to distract you -- to keep you from going full-out for weeks on end during this crazy-busy time of year.

Get yourself a coffee (decaf, if you must).

Now see if you can resist ....

... Mr. Breakfast.com's tribute to classic breakfast cereal commercials.

... Found Magazine's Find of the Day. (Read today's and you'll find out that the neglected plants at the office really are in good hands.)

... the temptation to shop for fun school supplies for yourself -- or to try making your own. (I've been a school supply/office supply junkie forever and I think it might be possible to come up with a homemade variation on that Real Simple card wheel theme if I think about it long enough.)

Okay, break's over. Back to whatever you were doing. (Or you can hang out here for a while, looking busy. I'll never tell.)

Labels: , , , ,

| posted by Ann D @ 4:03 PM