#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Flintstones, Flickr, and Retro Fun

Thursday, October 11, 2007
I woke up with this tune in my head -- it's my 21st wedding anniversary today -- so I was thrilled to be able to find the full Flintstones "Happy Anniversary" video clip at YouTube.



Also on the "looking back" and "anniversary" themes, I had some fun with Flickr this morning -- typing "husband" and "retro" into the search engine that chooses images from anything and everything remotely relevant it can find on the site. That produced such cool results (and a few way-out-there-bizarro ones, too). Of course, the photo pool may have shifted by the time you view the slide show I produced with the photos that came up. That's the nature of Flickr. But I imagine there will still be lots of funny, heartwarming, and gloriously tacky stuff. Enjoy.

And if you're totally into Flickr! (like I am), you may want to check out the five Flickr! project ideas for parents and kids I blogged about this week over @ Yahoo! Parenting lifestyle.

Labels: , , ,

| posted by Ann D @ 9:33 AM