#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Parenting, writing, and coffee

Sunday, July 20, 2008
I know a lot of my regular readers are writers, so I thought I'd draw your attention to my most recent blog post @ ParentCentral.ca. It's about parents who love to write.

Parenting and writing: my two loves. I even managed to toss in a mention of coffee. Am I hot today or what?

PS
I now have two friends who have their own free trade organic coffee companies (and both roast on the premises). One is based in Peterborough (Canada) and one is in the U.S. Suspicious minds might think I cultivate friendships on the basis of access to coffee, but that is not the case. Nonetheless, it's great to be able to buy from friends and do the right thing, coffee-wise.

Labels: , ,

| posted by Ann D @ 12:53 PM