#main #menu { position: absolute; right: 21px; }

Where You Can Find Me These Days

Friday, October 05, 2012

This blog served me well for a long time. But all good things must come to an end. Right?

If you're interested in reading my parenting articles or learning more about my pregnancy and parenting books, please visit my having-a-baby.com website.

If you're interested in learning more about my writing services, please visit my website or contact Canadian Writers Group.

You can also contact me via

annmdouglas at gmail dot com [please note the "m" in my name]

More links:

My column at The Toronto Star
My articles at Canadian Family magazine
My Trent Radio shows:
     Citizen Parent and This is Your Writing Life
My current parenting blog


Twitter: Ann Douglas
Linked In: Ann Douglas
Facebook: The Mother of All
Pinterest: annmdouglas

| posted by Ann D @ 3:29 PM